WARM UP – MOBILITY
Dynamic joint warm-up and stretch
Red band shoulder activation drills + overhead prep
Dowel dislocates, Overhead squat, Snatch warm-up / technique drills
Review WOD A complex with and empty barbell
Halting snatch deadlift, hang snatch pull, hang snatch, snatch
– Pause for 2s @ mid shin, knee cap, mid thigh, then stand.
– Return to the knee and perform a hang snatch high pull.
– Return to the knee and perform a hang snatch
– Drop or re-set and perform a full snatch
Every 2 min x 6 sets: (12 min)
Start at a light-moderate weight (55-60%) and only increase if positions and mechanics are maintained.
Complete 4 rounds for time:
50 Doubleunders (45s max)
15 Thrusters (75/55)
– Rest 2 min between rounds –
Subtract the 6 min rest and possible stagger from finish time.
Partner up, and stagger by 90s-2min.
Thruster weight should be “light” and remain relatively unbroken on all sets.
Scale pull-up volume or to a jumping variation to maintain intensity and consistency.
20 min time cap (including the rest, rounds should be ~2 or less to start)
1) “Durante Core” 5 Rounds:
10 Hollow Rocks
10 second Hollow Hold
-1 minute Rest-
-Scale reps/rounds down as needed
2) Crossover “Plyo” or “Recovery”