Wednesday, 4 October, 2017
WARM UP – MOBILITY
500m run, row, or 1000m bike
– 60-90s Jefferson curl (up and down slowly 2-3 times, 10-15s hold at the bottom – light KB DB BB)
– 8-10/side Diagonal stretch (10s hold on last rep)
– 60s Weighted gargoyle stretch (KB)
– 8-10 x Cuban rotations @3,0,3,0 (weighed dowel or light barbell)
– Coaches review each movement then give athletes 10-12 min to complete the 2 rounds. (Start on different movements and rotate)
With a partner of similar abilities, complete AMRAP in 30 minutes of:
15 Box jump overs (24/20)
10 Burpee ball slams (40/30)
Alternate complete rounds with your partner.
Hands to the floor, chest to the ball for the BBS.
Count the row as 30/25 reps for a final score (10m = 1 rep) on last round
Scale distance/reps to keep rounds under 3 mins ideally.
Cool down, roll and stretch
Crossover Symmetry “Recovery”