WARM UP – MOBILITY
Full body dynamic stretch
PVC shoulder openers + OHS & snatch warmup
HANG SNATCH + SNATCH + 2 OVERHEAD SQUATS
Hang snatch from knees, you may drop and reset before snatch
– One set of the complex E2.5MOM x 6 sets
– Work in the 70-80% range today, weights should be starting to feel heavy, but not hitting failure
BACK SQUAT X 20
– Use the remaining time in class to establish a 20RM back squat.
– Warmup with a few sets of 5-8 reps, gauging what weight to use. This should not be an easy set of 20, pick a weight you think you could hit 12-15 reps with, and push through the last few, taking a 2-3 breaths in between.
– Aim for approx. 60-65%+ of your 1RM, if you were in last week add 5-20lb depending how difficult it was
12-15 Belt squats
-rest 30 secs-
8-12 GH raises
-rest 2 mins-
8-10 x 1 min bike sprint, 1 min easy as your “rest” between sprints