WARM UP – MOBILITY
200-250m row (~1min)
8-10 Ring rows (1) / Pull-ups (2)
8-10 Push-ups (1) / Box dips (2)
10-15 Hollow rocks
– Half start on the row, half on the ring rows
2 rounds: 20s each:
Box overhead shoulder stretch
Box dip extension stretch
Every 2 min x 6 sets: 3 sets of each alternating:
3 weighted strict pull-ups + 10-20 kipping pull-ups (scale to jumping pull-ups or ring rows)
3 weighted strict bar dips + 10-20 push-ups (scale so that at least 3 sets of 10+ are attainable)
Strict/heavy sets of 3 should be challenging but smooth, not a 3RM.
Rest only ~5-7s between 2 movements each set.
On the kipping pull-ups and push-ups sets, aim for a fast unbroken set and pick a rep scheme that you can maintain over the 3 sets
– The general goal today is to complete your strict sets slightly heavier/more challenging than last weeks (sets of 5), and also complete slightly larger sets on the kipping pull-ups + push-ups
– If you were getting 15-20 reps of pull-ups last week, you may scale up to C2B if you like this week.
ROW SLAM JUMP
Complete 4 rounds for total box jump overs completed (24 min)
In 3 minutes, complete:
400m/350m Sprint Row
15 Ball slams (30/20lb)
In remaining time, complete AMRAP box jump overs (24/20″)
– Rest 3 mins –
– Alternate 3 min sets with a partner.
– If the row is taking much more than 90s then scale it down by 50m.
1) EMOM x 8: 8 dumbbell pec flys
– rest 2-3 mins
2) EMOM x 8: 8 DB (or plate) bent over reverse flys
(start both of these EMOM’s with a relatively light weight, sets are going to get tough after a few rounds with the short rest.)