IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS POLICY AND THE ONE IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IS WHAT WILL BE HONOURED.
Members are permitted to put their accounts on hold. Any hold that is one calendar month will simply be a $15 fee per calendar month. If the hold is longer than one month, it will constitute another month, and another $15 admin fee. Holds less than one month will now be granted, however, for every hold under one month, a $15 admin fee per week will be charged. If your hold extends past a week, it will be considered another week hold and another $15 admin fee.
- If someone holds their account for a calendar month the fee is $15.
- If someone holds their account for a calendar month plus a day, the fee is $15x2.
- If someone holds their account for 2 calendar months, the fee is $15x2
- If someone holds their account for 21 days, the fee is $15x3.
- If someone holds their account for 25 days, the fee is $15x4.
No holds will be backdated.
Holds must be requested for in writing in advance of hold time.
Payments due while the account is on hold will still be due (as outlined by the members contract). Your held time is banked and added to the end of your membership.
Defaulting in payment at anytime will cancel any banked held time.
Hold fees are subject to taxes, not included in the fee listed in this policy.
An account hold does not pause the term of the contract, we are simply adding a bonus amount of time to the end of your contract term.
No refunds on unused holds. (If you come back early, you can shorten the length of your hold and reactivate your account, but the hold fee will still be collected).