WARM UP – MOBILITY
2 rounds: 60-90s row + dynamic joint rotations (swap w/ partner as needed)
Stretch out: hips / hamstrings / squat / overhead etc.
Dowel dislocates + Squat / Power snatch technique review
5-6 mins to warm up snatch to starting weight for WOD (and get extra plates out if you plan on building)
Every 2 min x 10 sets: (20 mins)
Row 200/160m + 3 Snatch attempts
– Snatches may be squat or power
– Row must be under 60s each round
– Your score today is the total amount of weight successfully lifted in the 30 snatch attempts combined.
– If you miss one or more of your 3 lifts you don’t get a re-do, 3 attempts per round only.
– Partner up on a rower, have your own barbell
In remaining class time:
– Establish a max height standing box jump (2 foot jump / land, no step in)
– Build to a heavy single Turkish get-up (KB is Rx, scale to DB’s if you are new to the movement)
TALL BOX JUMP X 1
TURKISH GET UP
1 Rep Max requires the weight be lifted once per side
2-3 rounds: rest as needed
8-10/arm Powell raises (3s negative)
8-10/arm Dumbbell external rotations (elbow on knee)
20-25 Banded face pulls