WARM UP – MOBILITY
20 secs easy / 10 secs moderate-hard x 5 rounds
2) 3-4 mins hip circles, leg swings etc.
3) Banded glute warmups + 1 set of 12 back squats at WOD A tempo with glute bands
Every 3.5 min x 4 sets:
Back squat (or box squat) @3,1,X,2 tempo
– If you haven’t been doing any resistance training over the past 2 months, box squats are a good option today. Keep the weights light, technique and positioning are your main focus.
– 604 at home: Up the reps to 12-15 as needed if you only have a lighter object to hold on the front rack/goblet position
3-4 Super sets:
10-15 TKE squats
10-15 Lying face down banded hamstring curls
10-15 Hollow rocks
– rest 60-90 secs –
– Hold a KB / DB in goblet position for TKE squats as needed
604 at home: if you don’t have a band for TKE squats, try elevating your heels a few inches and taking a slightly narrower stance to work on a more knees forward / quad focused squat. Or you can do a single leg squat variation like a pistol or Bulgarian split squat. Sub towel hamstring curls for banded ones.