WARM UP – MOBILITY
Big upper body warm-up + activations
Green band pec / lat / overhead stretches
Review bench press, rope climb / legless climb etc. and warm-up for WOD A.
BUMP AND CLIMB
Complete for time:
100 Bench press (135/95)
Every time you break complete 1 legless rope climb
– partner up on a barbell as needed (only use the centre rig today to leave room for the ropes)
– Scale BP weight so that a set of 15-20 is doable on the first set.
– Scale to regular rope climb, partial climbs, or to 8-10 ring rows
In remaining class time complete 2-3 supersets each alternating: rest as needed between sets
1) 16-20 Alt. seated dumbbell bicep curls + ME Band pull aparts
2) 12-15 Dumbbell tate press + ME Band tricep press downs
Make 15-20+ reps tough on the banded ME work
Crossover Symmetry “Recovery” or “Iron Scap”