DATE – Wednesday
Warm-up: Dynamic lengths + hip and shoulder circles
Mobility: Double lacrosse ball trap/thoracic smash + dowel dislocates
WOD A) In 15 min establish a 1RM snatch balance
– Experienced athletes get started on a bar right away, novice/beginners review overhead squat, footwork, and SB technique with a dowel first.
– New athletes work on the overhead squat for sets of 3.
– Focus on correct movement over maximal load, speed under the bar rather than driving the bar up high and riding it down is preferred.
WOD B) Partner WOD!
Complete for time with a partner of similar abilities:
50, 40, 30, 20, 10 reps of:
– Each partner must complete both 50 wallballs and 50 cal row, alternating once both partners are done their respective sets, before moving on to 40 each, 30 each… etc. One partner starts on the rower, one starts with the wallballs.
– Time for your team is called once the last athlete completes either the 10 cal or 10 WB’s.
– Novice/Beginner teams may scale to reps to 40, 30, 20, 10.