DATE – Friday July 4th
Warm-up/mobility: Quick dynamic shoulder warm-up, pec stretch on the floor
– Review Turkish get-ups
WOD A) EMOM x 12: (4 sets of each movement, start on any movement)
1) Wall walks x 2-4 (controlled, keep hands under the shoulders)
2) Turkish get-up x 1 (R+L)(Heavy as possible)
3) Doubleunders x 30-40 (or practice for 40s)
WOD B) Wendler bench press – Cycle 3, Week 3 (15 min)
3-5 warm-up/building sets (rest 60-90s) then;
5 @ 75%
3 @ 85%
1+ @ 95%
WOD C) Row intervals total meters: (16 min)
30s Sprint / 90s Rest x 8 rounds
– Maximal effort each set. Record meters rowed each round on scrap paper and combine 8 scores for total meters rowed.
– If solo, set rower to 30 on/90 off. If paired up set to 30on/30off and alternated rounds with your partner. Use individual rowing timers, not big clock today.