WARM UP – MOBILITY
** Grab a machine and a 10-15lb plate
1) 8 sets:
20 secs easy / 10 secs hard on your machine
*Gradually increase your pace across the sets
2) Full body dynamic stretches
3) Warmup hollow drills & plate ground to overhead
BIG CARDIO GUY
4 Rounds for time:
400m Row, ski, or 800m bike
20 Plate ground to overhead 45/25lb
- Scale reps to 15, metres down to 300m as needed.
- V-ups can be scaled to tuck-ups or a 20-30 secs hollow or tuck hold as needed
- If you aren’t running you can use your machine instead (or in smaller classes use 2 machines IF there’s spare), or you can sub the run for approx. 90 secs of skipping or box step-ups / jumps.
Cool down with a stretch for the hips, low back, & shoulders (coach led if there’s time)