RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED – READ ME FIRST
READ THE RULES
Reservations are REQUIRED
8 hour minimum cancellation required for classes
Drop In MonthUnlimited Month
- Read the rules before purchase!
- Reservations are required
- Not Eligible for Lifting Rack Sessions
- Purchase your drop in and then book your session
CLASSES THAT ACCEPT DROP INS
- CrossFit Strength
- Lifting Only (Single Drop In ONLY. No packages include this)
- Open Gym
CLASSES THAT DON'T ACCEPT DROP INS
- Anything that contains the word “Alumni”
- Anything described as “Members Only” (unless you purchase 1 month)
- Anything that is NOT listed on the “Eligible Drop In Sessions” list
- All clinics such as Gymnastics, Lifting 101 etc
- No Exceptions
Lift How You Want
We provide top of the line equipment and space so you can lift how you want to lift.
With over 50 hours available per week (plus open gym times) you'll always find a convenient time to lift!
Lifting Terms Of Service
One person per lifting station. Reservation entitles you to one hour of lifting. Reservation required.
More Terms Of Service
Lifters must not disrupt classes. No-show penalties and late cancellation policies apply.