CHOOSE A CATEGORY BELOW
Workout Of The Day
Our custom strength and conditioning program ensures that you get the most from your training. We record everything digitally so there are tangible results. Classes are led by two coaches to ensure your expectations of quality are always exceeded.
WARM UP – MOBILITY
2-3 mins shoulder burners, circles, rotations etc.
30-40 secs pec stretch against post
Banded should warmups
Push-up & bench dip warmups
Tech & practice double KB clean (share KB’s with a partner)
DB BENCH PRESS X 8
8 DOUBLE KB CLEANS + 100′ FR CARRY
E3.5MOM x 4 Super sets (14 mins):
8 DB bench press @ 31X1 tempo
8 Double KB cleans + 100′ front rack carry
– Partner up and stagger behind 60-90 secs behind your partner
– Benches on outside of the room or under rig to free up floor space for carries
Alt. EMOM x 4 sets of each (16 mins)
1) 4-8 Strict ring pull-ups @ 21X1 tempo
2) 12 Alt. DB snatches
3) 4-8 Strict bar dips @ 21X1
4) 10/7 Cal bike
– Get into groups of 4 and start on different stations, rotating through in order
– Each station should take 40-45 secs max.
– Bikes can come out onto floor for quicker transitions
10-12 KB bicep curls @ 41X1 tempo
10-12 KB skull crushers @ 41X1 tempo
– rest 90 secs –
– Hold sides of KB handle for curls
– Hold KB upside-down (handle to head) for skull crushers
We never stop pushing the envelope when it comes to just how great we can be. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our gym and experience for our members.
We Want To Be The Best
Why would you settle for anything less? We won’t. We designed our gym when we were customers, and have never forgotten what we wanted as customers.