READY TO GET STARTED?
Workout Of The Day
Our custom strength and conditioning program ensures that you get the most from your training. We record everything digitally so there are tangible results. Classes are led by two coaches to ensure your expectations of quality are always exceeded.
WARM UP – MOBILITY
1) 5 mins hamstrings and spine mobility drills
2) 2 sets:
10-15 Banded good mornings (green)
10-15 BB deadlifts
10-15 BB hip thrusts (from floor)
30 secs plank hold (add light weight optional)
E3MOM x 5 sets:
– Not T&G
– Build as needed across the 5 sets but don’t go too heavy, keep reps smooth
604 At Home:
– If you only have light weights then perform 4-5 sets of 8-10 single leg RDL’s per side, resting 60-90 secs between sets
3 super sets:
15 Barbell good mornings
10 Bulgarian split squats /side
40-60 secs Weighted plank hold
– rest 1:30 – 2 mins –
– Hold a pair DB/KB’s by sides for SS
604 At Home:
– Hold weight on upper back for GM, or use bands
We never stop pushing the envelope when it comes to just how great we can be. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our gym and experience for our members.
We Want To Be The Best
Why would you settle for anything less? We won’t. We designed our gym when we were customers, and have never forgotten what we wanted as customers.
Due to the number of solicitation calls we receive, unrecognized numbers will not be answered (leave a message for a quick call back). Solicitors don’t bother.
124 East Cordova St.