Have a read below. This is Rob Wolf’s Paleo shopping guide.
Save money, stay on budget, save time, and plan healthy meals. Simple and practical tips, tricks, and strategies for saving money while eating Paleo meals
For over a decade, I’ve been a gym owner and strength and conditioning coach. I have taken literally thousands of people just like you through the process of gaining better health and performance, losing weight, and mitigating or completely eliminating symptoms of diseases and disorders by smart exercise and a Paleo approach to nutrition. The Paleo diet is an effective, proven, and easy way to maintain a natural weight, feel your best, and keep yourself and your family in the best health possible.
I know that you want to do what’s best for your own health and the health of those you love. But there are a few obstacles. You are short on time and short on money, too. The economy is grim. Times are tighter than ever. Cooking takes time. Healthy food costs money.
Honestly, I’m a lot like you.
I want to cook healthy, tasty meals. I don’t want to spend a lot of time or money doing it. I’d rather spend my money and time on fun things, and on my family, not slaving away over a hot stove or fighting the crowds in a grocery store. I’ve struggled the same way you have – how to find the time to cook and how to squeeze the money out of an already tight budget to buy healthy, whole foods. But I’ve found a solution that’s made my life much better.
I’m here to tell you that eating a healthful Paleo diet on a budget is possible.
The Paleo Diet Budget Shopping Guide is the solution you’ve been looking for. I’ve got a 70-page interactive downloadable guide that shows you how to make healthy Paleo meals for yourself and your family while saving time and money. You can stick to your budget, find extra money, save time, and make Paleo work for you.
The Paleo Diet Budget Shopping Guide isn’t just another e-book. This is an interactive guide with links to custom-created videos, audio files, bonus reading, and more. This guide is like a home study course on eating Paleo on a budget!
Have you ever wondered how some people manage to “do it all”?
They have time to work, be with their family, and they manage to get healthy meals on the table without breaking the bank? In chapter one, you’ll learn their secrets of finding free money, how to save time and find extra minutes in your day, and make healthy cooking and shopping work for you and your busy schedule.
Here’s what you’ll find inside this interactive guide:
I’ll show you that Paleo is possible by finding solutions to your problems such as:
- Paleo food is too expensive
- I don’t have fancy stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s
- I can’t afford grass-fed or organic
- I don’t have time to cook
- I don’t have time to shop
- I don’t know how to cook
Finding free money and extra time
- We’ll look at your money and I’ll show you where to find “free money” that you never even realized you had.
- We’ll also look at how to find extra time in your day (just minutes are needed) to cook, plan meals, and shop.
Learn time-saving cooking techniques
- Watch our high quality video cooking lessons
- How to use a pressure cooker and slow cooker
- How to cook meat
- Learn to make soup, learn to make vegetables four different ways
- And more
Learn the foundation of cooking healthy meals on a budget – meal planning
- How to get your family on board
- Meal planning inspiration, including a customized Pinterest board just for you
- How to plan a menu
- How to shop seasonally
- A list of Paleo must-haves for the pantry, fridge, and freezer
- What Do I Do With That? cheat sheet with dozens of common foods and ideas on how to use them
- Worksheets like the Meal Maker Checklist, This Week’s Menu planner, and a Shopping List
- A weekly menu to get you started
Money Saving Tricks to push your budget even further
- How to keep a price journal
- Tips on buying in bulk, buying direct from a farm, freezing, and more
- How to save to buy a big ticket bulk purchase
Budget Shopping Priorities
- Navigating “green lingo” like grass-fed and free-range
- Which produce to buy organic and which you don’t have to
- What to do when you can’t afford grass-fed or organic
Making it work in the kitchen
- Cooking meals in advance
- Prepping now to save time later
- Slow cooking to save time
- Tips on Paleo snacks with a list of snack foods
- How not to waste food
- Dozens of Paleo blogs
- Other great programs and helpful resources
- Where to buy Paleo food online
- And more