Thursday, 3 November, 2016
WARM UP – MOBILITY
3-4 rounds of ~1min skipping drills + Dynamic stretch/joint warm-up between rounds.
Review WOD movements + scaling options:
5 X 5 MIN AMRAPS
Complete one 5 min AMRAP per station at a steady pace, no racing, just move well.
2:30 min rest/transition between each AMRAP (35 mins total)
1) 2 Wall walks + 1 Rope Climb
2) 10/8 Cal Assault Bike + 3 Parallette shoot throughs (push-up, feet through, dip, feet back = 1, Scale to bench or box as needed)
3) 10 GHD Sit-ups + 10 Kettlebell Snatch (5R/5L)
(1/2 range for Int / ab-mat sit-ups for Beg, Hang dumbbell snatch for Beg)
4) 15/12 Cal Row + 20 Mountain climbers (10/side)
5) 30 Doubleunders + 20 Russian Twists (Slam ball)
No Scoring or Rx today, work at your own pace.
10-15 min of focused mobility work:
Ankles, Hips, Thoracic, shoulders.
Work on your worst areas of restriction.
Remember we are testing your 1RM Snatch and Clean and Jerk tomorrow so prep for that!