Merge is simply the transition from onramp sessions to regular classes. The first month is the toughest time for most people and it is crucial that you get through it to really get a hold of the CrossFit program and what it has to offer. During your last few onramp classes we are going to ask you to schedule and commit to at least 3 classes per week for your first month. Commitment is necessary for success and absolutely critical at this time for new CrossFitters.
Obviously schedule tweaks can be made along the way, but a minimum attendance will be required. We will be your accountabilabuddies, and we intend to keep you accountable! At the start of the first month, we will ask you which of the classes you will be attending. We will book you in to the classes in advance so you won’t need to worry about registering for the classes.
Should you need to reschedule any of these classes, you must do so 24 hours in advance. If you do not give notice to cancel and rebook your class you will be responsible for the no show penalty‘s. Remember, you are taking a spot from other members so you MUST attend your classes.
You can book additional classes on your own. (you can attend as many extra classes as you wish!) To make a reservation on your own in an upcoming class, you can do so 36 hours before class time. You’ll also be able to see how much space there is in each of the classes by looking at the Class Schedule.
- 2 days in advance of each class, members can reserve their spot on our calendar
- Classes will be booked on a first come first serve basis.
- You can still show up to a class without reserving but if it is full, you will not be able to join that class.
- Although the classes are capped at 24 people, a 10 person wait list will be also made available in case there are cancellations.
- If you are reserved for a class, and you cannot attend, you MUST cancel the appointment with at least 1 hour notice to allow others to take your place.
- By cancelling you are offering your spot to the next person on the wait-list.
- Failure to cancel will result in a NO SHOW penalty.
- If you do not sign in when you arrive, you will be considered a NO SHOW!
- Class sizes will be strictly enforced!