CrossFit 604 Gymnastics ClinicsFeaturing Louise 'Lulu' Eberts
CrossFit 604 is proud to announce the upcoming schedule for the ever popular Gymnastics Clinics with Guru Louise Eberts! Louise is one of the most sought after gymnastics coaches in Western Canada and coaches some of CrossFit’s top competitors. Our clinics will range from complete beginner to gymnastics pro and everything in between.
Level One Purchase
Tuesday Jan 9, 16, 23, 30th at 8:30pmThis is a class for any member learning to wish the foundations of all gymnastics skills we do in daily workouts.Participants will learn proper body positions, drills and progressions for pull ups, handstands, rings and ropes.This class is for beginners and it is amazing to see how fast everyone progresses over the four weeks.There are no prerequisites to register for this class.
Level Two Purchase
Wednesday Jan 10, 17, 24, 31st at 8:30pmThis class is for anyone wishing to attain their “first” for the more advanced gymnastics skills performed in daily workouts and the Open. A lot of the focus during this four week session is on gaining strength and correct movement patterns for the following: linking kipping pull-ups and chest to bar pull-ups, kipping handstand push ups as RX for Open standard,handstand walking, toes to bar, intro to ring muscle ups and bar muscle ups.Prerequisites: an understanding of beat swings and the ability to perform kipping pull ups, kick to handstand against wall, support yourself on the rings.
Level Three Purchase
- Thursday Jan 11, 18, 25, Feb 1st at 8:30pm
Terms And Conditions
- Classes will be capped at 15 students to ensure quality.
- Purchase price includes the 4 sessions listed on the registration page of the event you choose.
- No substitutions, refunds or transfer of sessions.
- If you sign up for this event, you are committing to all 4 sessions and will not be reimbursed if you miss any of the sessions.
- The cost for all 4 sessions for CrossFit 604 Members is $70 ($17.50 per session – log in to access this price)
- The cost for all 4 sessions for visitors is $130 ($32.50 per session)
- Registration (First come first serve)
- Minimum requirement of 10 athletes registered to run clinic. CrossFit 604 reserves the right to cancel or merge clinics together if registration is low.
To register for one of the current Gymnastics Courses available, click on the applicable date on the calendar below
***you must be logged in to get member pricing***
More About Louise…
CrossFit came to me a little bit later on...
Throughout my journey of sports and movement, I have also done a lot of different activities/sports in my years. I started with dance at 3, which continued until I was 16. I was in gymnastics at a provincial and national level from age 7 until 13, then track and cheerleading from 14-18. I learned how to skateboard when I was 17 and that transferred over to the snow and I was obsessed with snowboarding from 19-27, I was sponsored and it was everything to me.
When I was 28 I made a big move to Montreal and for the first time in my life I had no sport, I left my snowboard sponsors and was feeling pretty lost. I tried triathlons for a bit but it was not my thing and then I found CrossFit. When I went for my first workout I was cocky and thought that my friend who pushed me to go was making way to big of a deal about this BARFING after you workout thing, I almost didn’t make it through the warm up. I was hooked. CrossFit gave me the same feeling I got when I was hiking a ridge line with my snowboard strapped to my back pack, that burning, scary and addicting feeling of sweat, loss of breath and pain. I LOVED IT. Read More