WARM UP / MOBILITY
Big Dynamic warm-up and stretch
Review WOD, movement standards and scaling options.
NEW YEARS EVE – 2015
Complete for time with a partner of similar abilities:
50 x Front Squats (Partner must hold a front plank)
50 x Push-ups (Partner must hold the barbell in the front rack)
50 x Power Cleans (Partner must hold the top of a ring dip support)
50 x Toes to Bar (Partner must hold the barbell at the top of a Deadlift)
50 x Deadlifts (Partner must hold a chin over the pull-up bar hang)
– One barbell between each pair.
– Rx weight is 135/95 – Scale as needed (Competitors may choose to go a bit heavier if they wish.
– The “hold” position must be held for the working reps to count.
– Reps may be split any way between partners but an equal work load (25 reps) must be completed by each partner.
– Sub ring support for: bar dip support or paralette hold
– Sub chin over bar hold: for “active” hang position from pull-up bar