CrossFit 604 Rewards
The referral system at CrossFit 604 has been designed to give you massive rewards for supporting our community. If you refer someone to CrossFit 604 for a membership, you are granted a free month!… And there’s more…
How Does It Work?
- Tier 1 – Refer 1 friend – Get a free month!
- Tier 2 – Refer 2 friends – Get a second free month AND a private session!
- Tier 3 – Refer 3 friends – Get a third free month AND a second private session!
- Tier 4 – Refer 4 friends – Get a forth free month AND a fifth free month!
Terms And Conditions
- For every new member you bring us you’ll get a FREE month added to your membership at CrossFit 604. (as always)
- There is no limit to the number of people you can refer – You will always get a free month for doing so. Once you surpass Tier 4, you will reset and go back to Tier 1.
- Everyone you refer is entitled to a $100 Gift Card toward their first membership. (minimum 6 months)
- Gift cards must be redeemed at sign up.
- Gift cards are applied to the final payment on the membership.
- Referrals MUST mention you by name when they sign up. (we always ask as well there is a referral box on the registration form)
- Minimum of 6 months registration is required to qualify towards a referral.
- If a referred person defaults on their account, they will no longer count as a referral and rewards will be adjusted accordingly.
- This offer is only available to CrossFit 604 members
The CrossFit 604 $100 Gift cards are perfect tools for our referral program! You get them for free, and give them to your friends to put toward their first membership at CrossFit 604. If they sign up, you get the referral rewards and they get $100 off.
Gift Certificates will now be available at CrossFit 604. Gift certificates can be used in conjunction with gift cards and are essentially just cash towards someone else’s CrossFit membership (or retail items, private sessions etc). If someone signs up for a membership with a gift certificate, you would of course qualify for the referral rewards and the referred person can also use a gift card to put toward their first membership
When you see Mark (Pictured) at the gym be sure to ask him how many free months he’s earned!