DATE – Saturday Aug 23th
Warm-up/mobility: Big group dynamic warm-up, pre-squat hip/hamstring stretch out
Mobility: Banded overhead/front rack stretch
Review WOD flow, movements, and substitutions
Warm up to Grace weight and practice a few thrusters and pull-ups between reps.
WOD A) Girls, Girls, Girls…
Working off of a running clock complete each for time:
A1) “Jackie” (10 min time cap, Score TC + remaining reps)
50 Thrusters (45/35)
30 Pull-ups (sub ring rows)
When the clock hits 15:00, complete:
A2) “Grace” (5 min time cap, score total completed reps)
30 Clean and Jerks (135/95lb)
When the clock hits 25:00, complete:
A3) “Annie” (10 min time cap, score TC + remaining reps)
Double-unders (Scale 2-1 for single-unders if not proficient at DU’s)
Ab-mat sit-ups (Anchored ok today, use dumbbells or sandbag)
– Partner up for this WOD and use the same equipment where possible.
– Scale the Grace weight so that 5-8 touch and go reps are
– Stagger the second group by exactly 5 min.
– When partner B is done their “Jackie”, be sure that empty bar is put away.
– Group 1 will be done or time caped at 35 min, group B at 40 min.